Sunday 19 August 2007

Oops...




Friday I suddenly felt... I need to start another cross stitch project. Although I said I would not start anything larger than 50 x 50 stitches for the rest of this year. Well, that did not last long.

I found this sampler at 'Needle in a Haystack' - a great shop in the San Francisco Bay Area. It's called 'The Plymouth Sampler' by Brenda Keyes. I've decided to stitch it with half a cross stitch, using 2 strands of DMC floss over 1 fabric thread. Fabric is 32 count, Antique tan by Wichelt.

The stitches are tiny... counting the stitches makes me cross-eyed...



This is what it will look like - hopefully. Started on the antique blue house in the middle. Love working on it.

M.

1 comment:

Quilting1B said...

Someone in this house is expecting you to work on your quilt! She assumes you will make a matching pillow cover too. So you´d better get a move on... :-) G.