Monday 13 August 2007

A First

Here I am... looking at a blank screen... cup of tea in my hand. This is my, M. , first post. So it should be a memorable one, right?! Ok, lets focus on my current project. Two actually.
My current cross-stitch project is a biscornu, on 40 count raw linen with turquoise Needle Necessities Floss. I'll finish it as a Christmas tree ornament ( I have a Christmas tree fetish... if there is such a thing... if not, it is even more serious).
My other current project is a window hanging, based on the 'Squares Window Blind' in Kaffe Fassett's Passionate Patchwork. Mine is slightly smaller, only 3 squares wide by 8 squares tall. I plan to hang it in my powder room to cover up an ugly little window.
Phew... I survived my first... from now on it will be easier...
M.

No comments: