Sunday 9 September 2007

My Stitch Wish List

A post without any pictures... just a list of cross stitch designs I hope to (start &) finish in the near future - in the right order:
  1. Aqua biscornu started back in February 2007 on a flight to Chicago. I need to stitch 2 identical Ackworth patterns and finish it as a Christmas ornament. Nearly halfway stitching the second pattern. - finished 12 September 2007
  2. Spot of Autumn, Winter, Summer and Spring by Drawn Thread. Tiny patterns with speciality stitches and a charm... 50 x 50 stitches at most. Need to find frames (preferably with a mat so I can keep the glass) to fit these as I plan to frame them myself. I'll stitch these during the matching season - will start with Autumn in a few weeks. - I started with Spot of Spring instead on Friday 14 September and finished it on Tuesday 18 September. I love these tiny patterns! Started Spot of Summer the same day, finished it on Saturday 22 September. I finished all spots... the last one on 7 October 2007.
  3. New Pattern jumped the queue... Winnie the Pooh bellpull for my brother and sister-in-law. They're expecting their first child early November. So I will have to stitch fast.
  4. Final pattern of '2000 Years Ago' by Shepherd's Bush. G.and I are eagerly awaiting this year's issue of the Just Cross Stitch Ornament Magazine. We'd like to finish the design in time to have it framed before I go on holiday mid November. - Will most likely not be finished this year... 10 patterns iso the 8 we expected. Current thought... we will start afresh and finish the current patterns as ornaments.
  5. Angel of Love (Lavender & Lace) ... moved up the list... I would like to move this one along as I think I found a nice frame for this one and would like to check whether it looks nice when we go to Purmerend to have '2000 Years Ago' framed. Restarted this one earlier this year.
  6. 'The Plymouth Sampler'... I started this one a couple of weeks ago... will take a while to finish, tiny stitches.

M.

No comments: