Sunday 30 September 2007

Another Finish - Spot of Autumn

Three down, one to go. I started the last one yesterday, but I realised that it needs two Weeks Dye Works fibers that are also used in '2000 Years Ago', Cadet and Juniper. Need to pick them up at G.'s later this week. My 'Winnie the Pooh height chart' pattern will ship on Monday, sooner than I expected. Hopefully I finish it before the deadline of early November - need to check with my brother whether they'd like the name and birth date of the baby stitched on it as well.
I am browsing http://www.fatquartershop.com/... trying to find a nice fat quarter bundle... dollar being so low... G. and I have enrolled in another workshop, called 'Circles in the Square Variations' (I believe). Class is scheduled the day before I go on holiday - do not normally suffer of holiday packing stress, might after this ;-). Rather than making another one for my bed - I made 1 and have another 3 planned, one for each season - I'd like to hang this one over a chair or drape it over a couch. Not quite ready to move from seasonal quilt changes on my bed... to monthly changes... yet.

M.

No comments: