Wednesday 1 April 2009

Sewing Class Projects by M.

Very Vogue Dresses will be my focus for the next Sewing Class trimester.

The black (very 1960's... Diana Rigg... The Persuaders... in my honest opinion) dress is full of tucks... whole front and back of the dress (interestingly enough in one panel) you see in the picture was covered in white threads... quite a puzzle to match the threads to make the tucks and darts. It is a fully lined winter dress and will probably be finished just in time for Summer to start...

Notice the 'Very Easy' Vogue label for my flowery Summer dress... the short version. Without the bow in the front... will do a sash instead... after all I am not an Easter egg!!

Both to be finished by early June. Insane? Nearly... will keep you posted on progress and my sanity level...
M.

No comments: