Saturday 11 April 2009

Homework plus bonus

Declaration of War. This was the first homework block I made and I had so much trouble piecing the paper pieced parts back together again!
Present Deplorable State. This paper piecing block was a breeze compared to the first.
Furlough. Turned out a bit rectangular in stead of square... what can you do.
Telegram. Nice block to piece... no paper involved
Soldiers Ladies Aid Society. While making this one I hated myself for not using the paper piecing method! The pieces were so very small, it was almost impossible to keep the seams straight. I would probably have been kicked out the Ladies Aid Society, had I ever been in it...
Pet Regiment. My bonus block for this month. Rosemary Young forgot to add a white piece (again), so I changed it a bit around. I kept calling this block Pet Shop Boys. So here's a week's hard work for you! I'm ready for our next quilting lesson on Tuesday! G.

No comments: