Monday 3 March 2008

Oops I Did It Again...



A visit to the "Stoffen-
spektakel" resulted in a lot of new projects...
1. evening dress for myself (pink satin)
2. party dress for Little Miss T. (laverder satin)
3. Yasmine suit for Little Miss T. (purple silk and organza)
4. shirt for myself (70s print)
5. skirt for myself (beige cotton)
6. skirt for Little Miss T. (purple cotton+ gingham)
7. another skirt for Little Miss T. (pink flowers + blue)
8. skirt for Big Sister (pink cotton+gingham)
9. another skirt for Big Sister (orange/green/blue cotton+orange+blue)
10. t-shirt for Big Sister (orange and sleeves of the skirt fabirc)
11. dress for Little Miss T. (purple flower)
12. dress for Big Sister (green/yellowish flowers+ orange)
13. trousers for Little Miss T. (purple stripe)
14. trousers for Big Sister (yellow stripe)
I'm afraid I've bitten a bit more off than I can chew.... Oops...G.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Why all the fabrics off Little Miss T are purple... And why are they for Big Sister all Yellow and orange.....