Monday 21 January 2008

Wish List G.

Quilting Projects:

1. Quilting of Big Sister’s Kaffe Quilt.
2. Quilting of the Wild Animals Quilt for Junior (backing fabric arrived last week, in less than a week from the USA, thank you, equilter.com!!)
3. Circle in a Square Quilt
4. Patchwork Party Quilt ( Christmas Quilt).
5. Kaleidoscope Quilt with Dutch fabrics for my father
6. Find a flowery patchwork pattern to use with the 30s and 40s fabrics for my mom

Cross Stitch Projects:

1. Finish Family Sampler (deadline is April, 8)
2. Start Holy Communion cross stitch for Big Sister (deadline is April, 20)
3. Start wedding sampler for my sister (deadline is end of September)
4. “Spring” the last of the Elizabeth’s Designs in the Four Seasons Stitching Club
5. Discovered I have tons of great stitching projects in my “to do”box... Will pick one as soon as the other four are finished!

And first of all THE dress! Tried my lockmachine last night with a scrap of the silk fabric, and it looks very good. Had to unpick all my stitches of the house on my family sampler, however, so no progress for now. G.

No comments: