Thursday 27 December 2007

On the Third Day of Christmas

With Christmas behind us, I believe it is about time to post some of my seasonal projects. While others may say it is a little late... on the third day of Christmas I give you... 3 cross stitch projects (none French)...
First... 'Christmas Eve' by Diane Graebner of Lynn's Prints. A charming scene of Amish carriages driving through the snow. Finished as a bellpull by my mother.

The second is Celtic Christmas by Lavender & Lace. The fifth of my Celtic ladies as I call them, Noel it is. The only one not on display year round, but only during the festive season. Actually the first one I stitched. I'll post pictures of the others soon. I love the detail and delicacy of this design. Also the 1 over 1 face - superb. Never seen anything like her designs.
Third 'Joyous Noel' by G.'s favourite Elizabeth Designs. An enchanting little piece.

G... may I suggest we stitch the 'Partridge in a Pear Tree' ornament in 2008. I believe it is in one of our JCS ornament issues.

M.

PS. I received royal summons to update this post as it did not need minimum posting requirements - voila!

1 comment:

Quilting1B said...

You'll have to post these again and in big format, you need to show them off, remember! They are great and don't deserve to be set next to each other! otherwise I'll never dare to post a picture of an ironingboard anymore! G.