Sunday 26 October 2008

Van Nelle

Yesterday G. and I went to the 'Handwerkbeurs' at the old Van Nelle factory.

Our goals:
- Buy Kaffe Fassett fat quarters and background fabric for the masterclass I'll be attending in Leeuwarden on 18 November. My goal actually... G. agreed to try and tackle this first (even before going to the loo)... to calm my nerves...
- Add to our Civil War fabric stash.
- And to buy a present.

Reached our goals and a little more - we also bought a small felt Christmas project that we now have to assemble in 1 night. Luckily we managed to avoid the knitting bug - probably not for long. We both loved the multi-coloured socks. No knitted tea cozy in sight.

Some quilts by Nel Meijer - amazing level of detail and colour.

My Kaffe fabrics on the table at G.'s parents... now all I have left to do is cut 1100 squares by 18 November. G. cheerily did the numbers... about 50 a day...
M.

No comments: