Wednesday 3 October 2007

Halfway There and Having Doubts: Sister´s Choice Quilt

Well, here it is, the preview of my Sister´s Choice quilt. I have at least 13 more blocks to go, but this will be the setting and I will put a red border around it (picked out by Baby Sister). At first I wanted to make blocks with small sashings between, but it was way too much, Baby Sister would go to sleep dizzy every night, I suppose. Then there are still some choices to be made. Below are two blocks as they should be; the pattern is very clear in these:




Now I´m having doubts about the following blocks... The fabrics are very cute, but the pattern is hardly visible. What do you think, Baby Sister?







.

And then the last one: Just horrible, I´m sorry.

Love to hear some comments, please! G.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi big sister!!

I love the quilt!! It´s going to be beautifull and we are looking forward to the cold winter and sleep under the dutch farmerkids! I don´t think it looks to busy and wenn I am tired I sleep anyway (I don´t get dizzy of that!!) and for the nights I can´t sleep, I have something to look at!! I love it sis!!

Big hug!